Made For You is our well renowned made to measure service, supplying made to measure curtains, Roman blinds and accessories in Bill Beaumont or customers’ own fabric to our retail customers.
Since we introduced Made For You we have developed a strong reputation for the quality of our work, quick turnaround and outstanding customer service, which is a credit to our team of highly experienced curtain makers.
As the fastest growing area of our business, significant investments have been made in our workroom machinery and we are proud of the fact that we are able to complement the care and attention that we would expect of our highly experienced curtain makers, with the accuracy and speed provided by the latest technology.
We offer the following services:
- Curtains – pinch pleat, pencil pleat, eyelet and tab top curtains in a range of linings
- Roman blinds – white, brass or chrome chain operated
- Tie backs
- Cushion covers –plain or piped
- Swags and tails
- Bed runners
- Swarovski crystal pinch pleats
- Make up in customers’ own fabric
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We are now offering three types of appointments that will provide a combination of practical measuring, design and technical advice, either meeting our specialist in-store, at home or remotely via our new virtual service (video or phone call).
Visit us in-store and meet with one of our experts to discuss your options.
Once you’ve decided on your fabric and curtain or blind type, you may find an in-home appointment will help you to take the next step.
If you would prefer, we can offer a new virtual appointment, via video call or a phone call. This will offer the same as an in-store appointment but means we can carry out the appointment to understand your needs without the need for you to visit us in store.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE APPOINTMENT?
For in-store or in-home home appointments, one of our estimators will visit you at home and will provide you with a no-obligation quote that includes:
- Measuring is completed by the estimator
- Any preparation which needs to happen
If you opt for our virtual appointment, you will:
- Receive a video or phone call appointment with one of our estimators
- Be guided on how to measure your window
- And if you decide to proceed, the estimator will provide you with a no-obligation quote within 24 hours, which will include the cost of any additional services.